Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:waving:I am a member at an automotive forum. I only go there sporadically, but tonite I noticed that there are messages with as many as 500 views, but only 2 or 3 responses. Thats amazing...

Keep it up guys. You rock.:clapper::waving::clapper::waving::clapper:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

This forum is friendly and isn't inflicted with the slanging matches that are so common to lots of other ones. I'd say it's more laid back and far less intimidating here than some other forumsand that's probably what makes people more inclined to get involved in the discussions.

I personally love this forum, everyone goes out of their way to make new members welcome and the good mood becomes infectious. Even us English members are made welcome by the Irish members, even though they traditionally regard us as their enemies. Politics just gets left behind when you login here. The couple of times I've had to contact the Steve Saunders for help with using the forum (BTW all the answers really are in the FAQ section), he went out of his way to help me. Thanks guys. :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

And how many forums have Redwing?

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

hi all

i have often thought to myself that we dont deserve REDWING:D:D , we really dont:clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Yes, What did we do to deserve Redwing??

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

It wouldn't be the same around here without REDWING. Long live Redwing.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Oooh Rah Redwing.

BTW, this is my favorite site also!

Welcome to the board.

Hobie:waving:

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
imported post

Ive said it be for I think RED WING is one of the coolest old dudes on this site :dude:

No body can ever replace him

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Midwing:

Where have I heard that before?

Dean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.