Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi! folks just one more week to go and we are out of here bound for sunny Arizona. The wing is waiting for reassembley and then its off exploring. I have been fortunate in getting a job building a RV it has given us the funds to make this trip come true. Looking to saying Gday to a few people so keep an eye out for the wing flying the Aussie flag.

·
Administrator
25,774 Posts
imported post

That's fantastic, how long do you get to stay in the US?
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Fantastic!!

The anticipation of a trip only fuels the mind and soul. The morning we finally pulled out on our "Great Adventure" last year still brings smiles to my face.

Have a wonderful safe trip.

·
Just one of the guys
4,796 Posts
imported post

It would be nice to have an itinerary, or at least a close estimate for those who might be able to meet up aloong the way.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I have missed your posts on this... Whats your route? Are you going to make it through Oregon?

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Ulster: Man, I know the feeling!!! :D

I'mleaving in about an hourfor my ride up the Pacific Coast. Destination- Astoria, Oregon (Columbia River).

The Bike's all packed and waiting for me in the driveway. Iwill be riding thru Monument Valley about 3 hours from now on my way to Flagstaff, AZ.

I'll be gone around 2 weeks, I'll take plenty of pics and report in when I get back!

Gone Ridin'!

norton

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
imported post

sounds like you're going to have a fabulous trip. Wishing you a safe and enjoyable journey. :waving:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Well, if by some chance you get by Arkansas, there are several members here in the Little Rock area that would be proud to meet up with you. Might even throw in a tour of the Clinton Library, and who knows, the famous dress might be on display.:cooldevil: But if you might come thru, PM me and I'll give you my phone number, and it be nice to meet you.:D

Gene:waving:

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

Ditto, what Glester said. There are several of us that are about an hour away from., Little Rock

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

Don't know if you will make to the SouthEast area, but if you do, PM me and I will give you my #. Call if your in the area and I am sure I can round up some SERRASJ members for a meet&greet and a ride.:waving:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Be careful in the small towns....some Podunkers might think that's an Iranian flag & open fire. :)

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
imported post

Pop a PM if you're going to be in Toronto. Have a good trip.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.