imported post

Sold. Thanks Craig!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

larryinseattle wrote:
Here is a unique trailer that I was pulling around with my Helix. I sold the Helix and I just don't see another use for this thing. The ad says $300, but I would trade it for a Harley. lol Or best offer.

The guy before me had it hooked up to a 650 KLR.

Here is my craigslist ad for it.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/2610277208.html
I would want cash plus the harley......

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

redeyes88 wrote:
larryinseattle wrote:
Here is a unique trailer that I was pulling around with my Helix. I sold the Helix and I just don't see another use for this thing. The ad says $300, but I would trade it for a Harley. lol Or best offer.

The guy before me had it hooked up to a 650 KLR.

Here is my craigslist ad for it.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/2610277208.html
I would want cash plus the harley......
Yeah, that way you could get a Harley brand scarf to go with it.

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
imported post

I think it says Cousin Jack all over the place :ROFL: Best of luck . I am sure someone will want to put it to good use .

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
imported post

looks kind of neat but it would require a bit of modification to make it work with a wing? Of course for me it's a bit of a ride... (Maine)

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

brianinmaine wrote:
looks kind of neat but it would require a bit of modification to make it work with a wing? Of course for me it's a bit of a ride... (Maine)
That is a long ride to deliver!! It would take some fabrication but very do-able for the wing. I figured out a way to do it, but in the mean time, I just bought one that hooked up to my trailer hitch ball.... :? Done!

I think it would look neat if it was painted up like a coke cooler.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

IT WOULD COST MORE THAN 300 TO SHIP TO FLA :( I'D RIDE OVER AND PICK IT UP EXCEPT IT'S COLD UP THEE ALREADY.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

kitesurfer wrote:
IT WOULD COST MORE THAN 300 TO SHIP TO FLA :( I'D RIDE OVER AND PICK IT UP EXCEPT IT'S COLD UP THEE ALREADY.
If you rode here from Florida to get this trailer, I would sell it to you for $50.00 and buy you a nice seafood dinner with the money!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

if, you're serious, send me a map! you'll also need to help me install a hitch. i'll have it sent to your house.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
imported post

kitesurfer wrote:
if, you're serious, send me a map! you'll also need to help me install a hitch. i'll have it sent to your house.
So, are you really going to drive to Washington? 3000 miles each way? I figure it's only about $500 in gas for the round trip, but if you have the time... :applause:

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

kitesurfer wrote:
I could see how the hot weather has affected your thinking....... but any excuse for a road trip is a good excuse.

I would take the northern route myself. It is still pretty darn nice through the midwest this time of year and get off the freeway when you get to Montana / Idaho make sure you ride Lolo pass. Then ride along the Columbia River and discover what Lewis and Clark did.

Don't forget North Cascades National Park, Mt Rainier, Mt St. Helen's, Olympic National Park, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, Devils Tower, The Badlands of South Dakota and Mount Rushmore. All of these are on the way and a must see!

I am as serious as can be if you are interested in a road trip, but a word of caution. This trailer has not been fitted to a Goldwing as of yet. It would require some fabrication and design as the setup is quite different than a typical two wheel trailer.

I would gladly take a series of pictures so that some engineering could be done in advance.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Also.... there is information on this trailer on the web. Here is a website devoted to the one wheel trailer

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Here is an example of it hooked to a Wing.

Attachments

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

And the hitch they used to make it work.

Attachments

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Note.... that hitch was fabricated and chromed by someone. That does not look anything like mine.

Here is what mine looks like.

Attachments

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

And hooked to my Helix setup....

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.