Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, I'm starting to get a bit tingly thinking about the Ontario Road Trip coming up in about four or five weeks. Vic-how does it look for accomodation in Leamington at the moment?

Also, my buddy has an 83 Shadow 750...he feels a bit funny about riding along with a bunch of wings-should he?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

dean wrote:
Well, I'm starting to get a bit tingly thinking about the Ontario Road Trip coming up in about four or five weeks. Vic-how does it look for accomodation in Leamington at the moment?

Also, my buddy has an 83 Shadow 750...he feels a bit funny about riding along with a bunch of wings-should he?
No, he shouldn't feel funny, just out classed!

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I feel outclassed as well-I don't have a 14,000 foot mountain to admire every morning.

But seriously, folks-I've owned about fifteen Hondas and the 84 Shadow 500 I had was probably one of the most reliable and dependable bikes I owned.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Right now the mountain's in hiding, looks like it might be visible from my keyboard later on today. I wasn't seriously insulting the Shadow. I almost bought one instead of the Goldwing. They are a good looking bike. As for reliability that goes unsaid, it's still a Honda.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I was taking off from Vancouver on May 28th. I looked south towards Pierce County and thought to myself-there's a nice looking Goldwing down there behind that mountain and that keyboard.

(Seriously folks, that's Mt. Baker, but Mt Rainier was over on the horizon). For you guys who live in Ohio, this is what mountains really look like!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.