Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:stumped:Hello everyone, Hope you all had a great Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Does anyone out there have a copy of the owners/operations manual for a GL1800 Goldwing CB Radio I could downdown a copy of?
:crying:
I have looked everywhere for one and just can't find it.

Thanks

Redrider
:bowing:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

I do not think there is one?? The 1800 comes from the factory with all the switch controls and PtT installed. The operation of the CB along with radio, navi, mute, volume, intercom, are all shown and discussed in the owners manual for the bike itself.

The only thing separate from the owners manual I have ever seen is some kind of FCC regulation booklet, seems I had one of those once . Have never seen a manual just specifically for the CB. The CB is just a sealed unit, and all the controls to it are on the factory bike.

Kit

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hay thanks Kit. Bumby me, I should have looked in the owners manual first.

Ah! we live & learn.

thanks again dude & Happy New Year.

Redrider:cool:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

I got a seperate booklet for the cb with my 1800. It's just basic operation stuff and if someone really wants it I can scan it for them.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Man that would be great!:cool:Please feel free to scan away, I could really use it.

Thank a lot. :jumper:Shoot it to me on my e-mail if your don't mind.

Is anything I can assist you with in return?

Thanks

Redrider

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hay! GW Norman,

Thank you for responding to me request for the CB radio owners operation manual for the GL1800. If it's not to much trouble, could you please burn me a copy of it and e-mail to me at [email protected]. It would be a great hepl. These are hard to find.

Thanks a bunch and let me return the favor sometimr.

Have a Great Day

Redrider:cool:

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

GWNorman,

If you would be so kind to send me a copy too. I just got at 2005 and It didn't come with any extra manuals. You could send it to [email protected].

Many thanks for any and all help

Brian

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hay GW! It shows that you sent me a PM today. However, I didn't get it. Please send it to [email protected]. Thanks and tell the Queen I said hello.

Redrider

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.