Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now thru Aug. 31 Optic Armor will be offering a 10% off discount to all Goldwingfacts.com members on all Optic Armor Goldwing windshields. Please feel free to give us a call at 573-317-9066 ext 11

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Where are you at for pricing, comparable to the competition?

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Where are you at for pricing, comparable to the competition?
I just purchased a +4 w/vent and Paid $291 to my door, with a 5 year warranty.

The closest to this shield would have been $415 +shipping, with a 4 year warranty.

I saved at least $125 and got more warranty. Hands down much better than anything out there right now.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Aw man! I already bought mine couple weeks ago! Boo hoo! They have even have my pic on web site! :? Who knew? But good looking windshield. Easy install. My only concern is that bottom of shield not tinted like factory glass.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just purchased a +4 w/vent and Paid $291 to my door, with a 5 year warranty.

The closest to this shield would have been $415 +shipping, with a 4 year warranty.

I saved at least $125 and got more warranty. Hands down much better than anything out there right now.
Have you installed the shield and if so how is it for wind . Can you put rainx or other water repellants on it ?

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
Do you do shorter then stock? And are they still adjustable up and down like the stock?

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
+2 tinted

Is it possible to pick up at the factory? I would like to see how dark the tint is in real life before ordering and you're not that far from me. What would be out the door price with discount? Mike

yes we do have a shorter than stock windshield and it does maintain the adjustability . thanks for your interest!

·
On a Wing & a KLR
287 Posts
Do you ship to Canada? Would need postal shipping. Would really like to try one of these.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.