Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The Oregon Gold Wing Touring Association will be holding their 2008 State Rally in Madras, Oregon this year from Friday, 5/23/2008 through Monday, 5/26/2008. I'm not familiar with the activities of all the chapters by my chapter, Chapter B, will be on our home turf. We're cooking the breakfasts, staging the Poker Run and guiding some local scenic rides.

For more information: http://gwta-oregon.org/oregon-staterally08.htm

We'll be on the right side of the mountains, for weather, this year.

KZCSI

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Adult Entertainment? I Guess It's Up to You. We could fit you in while we're out riding.

I wouldn't count on your proceeds to pay for the trip though.

KZCSI

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

maybe my bike and back will be ready to ride by then. I have a bud that live in Madras... would be nice to be part of the get together and see him the same weekend...

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Just a bump to remind you folks that we're going to be having fun in Jefferson County over this Memorial Day Holiday.

KZCSI

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hey UBarW,

Sorry you won't be able to attend. I rode the Poker Run last week end and I have to say it includes some of the best roads in Central Oregon. These sweepers and switchbacks are the best I've ever ridden. BakeOven Pass at about 3500 feet gives a 360 view of more country that I've ever seen from a paved road. We're also riding above, around and through Cove Palisades State Park which is made from shear 300' basalt cliffs disappearing into 200' deep water.

Oh well, I will post the pics, in the aftermath.

kzcsi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.