Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Greetings from the USA. I wandereed in from the GL1800 site fenner started. Looking at the 05 GL actualy. I see alot of posts from Ireland. Is this were the oard started. I am from Co Durham in England many moons ago 1980 to be exact. I have an 03 silver gl1800 and love it. What is the price of petrol these days in the uk. 2dollars here. Well got to go

Regards Coal.

WHO DARES WINS!

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Welcom Coal. This board is part of Steve Saunders Goldwing Page site, the main site can be reached at www.goldwingfacts.com (or by clicking the red 1800 top left of these boards pages). Steve started this message board about a month back to replace the older one that he set up last Christmas (off site hoster & supplier is going out of business so Steve decided on a board hosted on his own space). This one is much better with lots of better facilities. You can still browse the posts on the old board as well (it isn't accepting new members there anymore, they get directed here instead) by following the link to the old board from the main site entry page I mentioned already. Steve is a Dublin man and his site has been well known since 1999 (he set it up as a hobby really to give info to Goldwing owners here initially) and the message board tends to attract a fair mix of users from this side of the pond as well as yours (everyone is welcome). Theres some very Goldwing-savvy people use this forum (Jason is one) and they know their stuff with Wing tech problems.

Petrol is about €5 a gallon here (around $6) and I think about £5 in the UK (about $8.50).

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

Steve is away at the Irish Treffen (Wing talk our side of the bigpondfor their major yearly rally) in Limerick at the moment. His weather meter must be faulty as he's actually out in the rain coming home today I think!

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

The more Goldwing forums, the better for us all. Lots to be learned from every one of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.