Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Bit the bullet and bought the 1500SE I have been looking at for some time. Now thatbought itin the winter andlive in Washington it will be a long winter for me. I will be watching the weather dailyto find the breakin the weatherride it.

Not many of you know this but I had not rode in 25 years when Icame across a great 1200 interstate that the wife said I would kill myself on. I have to be truthful here but the wife road with me 1/2 dozen times and then one dayshe said you better buy Jeff's bike for mebefore he puts it on the market. So what I guess I am getting at is this is the wife's bike I just have to drive it for her. You can't ask for a better wife if she has you buy her a bikeand has youdo the driving.

Here's our newest addition:

·
Premium Member
12,778 Posts
imported post

Sweet looking bike . Those white ASpy are growing on me . But I am stuck with red for now . Enjoy your wifes new bike . :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
imported post

Gorgeous! Kinda glad I don't live in Washington right now if it's time to put the bike up for the winter. I needed to go up to my wife's school today which is less than 1/4 mile from our house. Somehow the round trip ended up being just over 16 miles.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
imported post

I kinda have the same story. hadn't rode in about 25 years, got the kids raised and started looking at bikes again. My wife told me if I could figure out how to pay for it I could get one. didn't know what I wanted until I came across a great deal on a 91 1500 interstate. Well she loves riding on it and is even looking a a few weekend trips for next year. Since the bike came with a trailer were even looking at doing some camping again. God bless our supportive wives! by the way nice bike!

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

Beautiful ride. Congrats. And it's the pertiest color to.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,650 Posts
imported post

Beautiful bike there, and I am growing more fond of white all the time :)

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Putting the bike up for the winter?!? I lived in Fredrickson south of Tacoma for ten years and rode at least a few days every month or mostly every week during the winter. Only time I parked it was the few days we had snow on the ground and that isn't often or long.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

nice bike
can't belive you are having snow in washsinton this time of yr or is it just lotsa rain.
tags ran out on my 1500 last week . Wondering if I should spring for another months worth. sone yrs nov. can be nice up here

·
Premium Member
61,360 Posts
imported post

Nice looking..

You'd better get used to raining in the rain..

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

Really nice bike. The best color too.

It is nice when the wife takes interest.

If it wasn't for my wife being very supportive, I wouldn't have hadeither of my Goldwings.

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
imported post

Seems like it's time to get a good coat of Rejex (or other nice paint sealant/wax ...

... and get after that bike with a bunch of dry-erase markers. :ROFL:

-- Beautiful; well done.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Nice bike, my favorite color too........

Do me a favor thou........

PM me if you ever want to get rid of it.........

I mean the wife.......

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

I know we all would like a wife that had moxie's wifes vurtues but thats a little forward
Wilf

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Congratulations from the other side of Puget Sound. You're in luck on the weather for the next 6 days or so too. :action:

John

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

wilf wrote:
I know we all would like a wife that had moxie's wifes vurtues but thats a little forward
Wilf
If that was directed at my comment, it was meant as a compliment. Not a lot of spouses always agree with and support buying a newer better wing, he is lucky enough to have one of those spouses......

By the way..... So am I.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.