Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let all know of the great time my son in law and I had riding in the Ozark Mountains this past ten days. We stayed at a friends cabin just outside of Jasper near the Cliff House Cafe. We rode to Springfield and visited the Bass Pro Shop then to Wilson Creek Battleground oh, had to stop for dinner at Lamberts Resturant. Went to Eureka Springs for the day also. Rode the Buffalo river park and got to see the Elk in Boxely. Covered byway 21,16,121, 273,74 and some more I can't remember the numbers. We also took in a couple of shows in Branson and did the Branson landing .
We stayed off of interstates on our whole trip from New Mexico and back. Another Bucket List item accomplished!!!

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Sounds like u had great time. I live near Mt Home, AR looking forward to a ride Eureka,Branson and Springfield.

·
Administrator
27,899 Posts
Glad you had a good time in our neck of the woods. Come back next Sept. for the labor day M&G.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Sounds like u had great time. I live near Mt Home, AR looking forward to a ride Eureka,Branson and Springfield.
Gee what is that like 100-200 mile around trip to any of those places for you LOL
What you waiting for LOL

Wife and I (in cage because she don't ride) run down there near every weekend or every other for buffet at Reel em In Catfish on Friday or Saturday for the buffet.
Then we go to the Goodwill store where I buy a stereo often! LOL
Wife complains I got too many now and don't need another, but gee it's only $10 and look at those neat speakers LOL

Give a PM Yell if you want to meet up for dinner sometime, I may be in Mt Home this Saturday evening since we ain't been for 2-3 weeks now.
Not certain yet, I may be out riding the full weekend, but if not I should be there eating!

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Just wanted to let all know of the great time my son in law and I had riding in the Ozark Mountains this past ten days.
Shoulda gave a yell out on the forum you'd be there. Some of us might have met up with you at some time if you'd liked.

I been looking for an excuse to ride to Branson recently, you know that is my Breakfast ride, 300 miles for the day just for Breakfast, often I ride more though lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.