Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

hi Bill and welcome to the forums. :waving:

The paint code for your bike should be found on the inside of the lid of your gas door.

This code will correspond with the chart as posted by funone01.

Welcome to you too funone01 :waving:

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

THANKS VERY MUCH. IM HOPING TO BE OVER YOUR WAY SOME TIME. I WANNA GO TO THE BRITISH AVIATION MUSEUM. MY DAD WAS SHOT DOWN OVER THE RUHR BY TWO ME 109'S, AND SPENT 4 YRS IN STALAG 13. WOULD LVE TO SEE A HALIFAX UP CLOSE AND JUST IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE 1/2 FROZEN, PITCH BLACK AND THE PLANE AROUND YOU BEING TORN TO SHED WITH LARGE DIAMETER CANNON FIRE........ALL THE BEST, BILL

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A warm welcome awaits Bill if you make it our way. :waving:Happy to help make the trip more enjoyable.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

The best place to post them is in the gallery, ( found in the column on the right on the main page. )Once you get to the gallery, you will see top right "download pictures" click on that and that will allow you to browse and import which ones you like. Because of band width and to save long downlads for folks without broadband, it is prefered not to put pictures in threads. One wil be fine I am sure, and to do that just click reply and at the botom is a browse button that lets you find a small picture and upload it.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

BILL MILLS wrote:
great. thanks eh
no problem.... notice I speak Canadian... eh!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.