Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:cooldj:please help! I have a 1984 Honda Goldwing Aspencade and am having paint work done. The paint color code located under the fuel tank cover reads R128PA which is Pearl Saturn Red ( this color was only available for one year that being the 84' ) and is the primary color it looks dark brown/burgandy. I can not locate the secondary ( two tone ) color within the pinstripes which are located on the fairing, side panels, trunk and bags. That color appears to be a light golden brown with metal flake. Please advise as to the actual color code ( also where this code may be located ) and name of said color. Ineed this information asap. Thanks and Godspeed...

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thank you my fellow winger ( oldishwinger ) for your time and effort to reply regarding color code, unfortunately this color code is not showing up on this site. As previously mentioned the primary color ( Pearl Saturn Red R128PA ) is shown on sticker under fuel tank cover lid but the secondary color ( two tone color within the pinstripes ) found on all bags/trunks, fairing and side panels which appears to be a lighter golden brown with metal flake does not or is not indicated as is the primary color code ( R128PA ) Keeping in mind this color (s ) was only used on 1984 Aspencade and none thereafter. Maybe someone with this same bike and color can assist ? Again I thank you and Godspeed... PS this is a great forum/site would like to donate but will have to do so by snail mail so please give mailing address. Thanks. PSS would like any ideas for raising funds to purchase coats/sweatshirts etc; for our local homeless shelters ( 2 ) in Charleston SC and N. Charleston SC I have done this previously out of pocket but can use some help. It is cold tonight and it's not even November! Would like to distribute on Thansgiving day if possible. Look forward to hearing back...

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.