Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone know if any of the wing color compare with Mother's other vehicle colors? Because Honda powersports do not have their own body shops, I was wondering if I when to a Honda cage dealer body shop to check out the color comparisons of the various GL paint code colors ie the various shades of Blue.
Before anyone jumps in; I'm not looking for the fastest color, just the prettiest.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
Does anyone know if any of the wing color compare with Mother's other vehicle colors? Because Honda powersports do not have their own body shops, I was wondering if I when to a Honda cage dealer body shop to check out the color comparisons of the various GL paint code colors ie the various shades of Blue.
Before anyone jumps in; I'm not looking for the fastest color, just the prettiest.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Don't know if the cage and bike colors are the same, but I think NAPA auto parts can match any of the colors if you have the code.

Got NAPA ????

Tim :bat:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Was Wannabewing wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
Don't know if the cage and bike colors are the same, but I think NAPA auto parts can match any of the colors if you have the code.

Got NAPA ????

Ya know Tim, I really don't know if we have NAPA here.:baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Was Wannabewing wrote:
Maybe this .... NAPA in Canada

Thanks Tim. There is one just around the corner, about 3mi. That's great:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
imported post

my neighbour took a paint chip off of his wineberry 1100 to a place where they put it on a glass plate and then a computor does somthing and matches the chip and they put it in a rattle can for you for about 12 bucks and it came out as a toyota colour and it matched it you would never know the front fender had been touchedup

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

From what I have seen here on the forum, I am sure it is a stock color ( PB155 pearl martin blue ), but without a listed paint code I really can't be 100% sure. When I repaint, I will put code & color into the owner's manual for any future owners. If people would do this with all vehicles that have had color changes done, it would save a new owner a real pain in the neck if they needed to touch-up:waving::waving::waving::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
imported post

Angela, Have you checked with your local NAPA to see if they have a paint dept??

After I posted that the other night, I realized that just because my local hickville NAPA has it , that doesn't mean they all do.

Good luck with the paint job.:D

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Was Wannabewing wrote:
Angela, Have you checked with your local NAPA to see if they have a paint dept??

After I posted that the other night, I realized that just because my local hickville NAPA has it , that doesn't mean they all do.

Good luck with the paint job.:D

No Tim. Not as yet as I work the deadman's shift & so I haven't had the ambition to venture out. Probably will in net 2 days tho.:waving::waving::waving::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.