Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Does anyone know where we can get info on the colour codes for all the model years of the GoldWing? I'd like to put a chart together for the site here so that we will find it easier to find when we need it. :)

G

·
imported post

GWEddie wrote:
Does anyone know where we can get info on the colour codes for all the model years of the GoldWing? I'd like to put a chart together for the site here so that we will find it easier to find when we need it. :)
Hey GWEddie :waving: You can find all the colours of the rainbow here http://www.color-rite.com/ just click on the m/cycle icon :clapper:and you get most of the colours. :jumper: After you do that will you please update your profile and complete the LOCATION slot which tells us which country you live in. :crying:

:skipping: :18red: :skipping:

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Redwing, profile updated. I thought I'd done this before but I was mistaken. Where would we be without you man. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

Good thing I know mine is gold and brown... but it doesnt look like I could get touchup paint from them because I dont know what gold or brown I would have to get because it only goes back to 1986.

:12ltd:

Marty :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Long Hair wrote:
Good thing I know mine is gold and brown... but it doesnt look like I could get touchup paint from them because I dont know what gold or brown I would have to get because it only goes back to 1986.

:12ltd:

Marty :cool:
Marty,

they go back farther than 86, they are just not listed,,,sendan email to "Douglas Hodgins" <[email protected]>and he will give you the numbers.

dean_3326 :12red::12red::12red::12red::12red::12red:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.