Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Cloud camera or not, that's one beautiful paint job...I've done wore out three road mape figuring out how to get there with a bunch of plastic's.....:ROFL:....If you have a good booth and good guns nothing is impossible....Great paint work....

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
imported post

Claude; You forgot the EPA to check on all the hazmat involved in paint work, and the charges to properly dispose of it!:waving:

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
imported post

I need to paint my Wing but after getting two bids over four hundred dollars with me removing and sanding the tins, I decided to do it myself...

I've never done it before but brush painting it would be better than it looks right now...

I was thinking that if I can match the color of mud and road grime, I'll never need to wash it......

I have a friend who lives in an apartment where he can't work on his bike and he rents a storage unit for a month or two when he has stuff he wants to do on it...just a thought Angela...=)

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

A few miles closer and I'd tear it down for you. Maybe if it could get to the seattle area, someone from the forum could give you a hand. My bro is in edmond WA. I'll check with him and see if he has room. You are talking a trike??

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
imported post

Red baron; Ya forgot the one agency that willreally get ya and is probably the real culprit for small shop closures. The EPA. :whip:

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

riffraff wrote:
Red baron; Ya forgot the one agency that willreally get ya and is probably the real culprit for small shop closures. The EPA. :whip:
Many times they do go way to far, and end up hurting the businesses they are supposed to be looking out for. :?

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

The EPA wants a constant record of every gram of solvents! Your numbers don't match your actual useage/purchases, you get fined. jimsjinx

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.