Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Okej this is a desperate call for help.
Last winter I ask if anybody had the circuitboard diagrams and wieing schematics for the Panasonic type III. After some time CCSAILOR said he had a set and could send a copy to me. Worked exelant, Thanks CC, and I was happy. I then discovered Bob Andersons site and his tinkering with putting in aux contacts in both the PIII and the GL1500 radio. Well today I started to work on my conversion and took the radio apart and took out the mainboard and all crasched. I had compared Bobs pictures with te schematics that CC had sent me and they matched, but when I compared them both to the board from the original radio from my LTD they don´t match. So now I´m asking again if somebody has the schematics for the PIII mounted on the LTD. Please observ that what I have been able to figure out is this:

The PIII mounted on ASP is the same as the one sold for INT for after mounting. That package came with the schematics I got from CC.

The PIII onboard the LTD has the same front as the ASP/INT except for some extra chrome but a totally different mainboard.

The PIII onboard the SE-i has a different front and motherboard since it has one more button than the previous ones.

The PIII on ASP 86-87 may be the same as the SE-i with just a simpler look.

Now I ask if any of you other LTD owners out there has the complete maintenance bundle for the LTD Panasonic Type III model? Please!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

Here is what I found. The RM-1200 is the same as the RM-1100 just a little mods done just like the differences in the 1200 Aspy and the 1200 LTD bikes. I found this out when trying to figure out my CB wiring.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for the link Snorebaby, but I already had that supplement on the cd from CCsailor. On that one was also the ordinary service manual for the PIII. What I have learned by an answer from Bob Andersson is that they made 4 different models of the main unit. They are called
RM 1100
RM 1200
RM 1300
RM 1400
Now the manual I got from CC is for the RM 1100, while the unit I got on my LTD is the RM 1400A.

So now I am able to narrow down the question:
Do anybody out there have the service manual for the RM 1400?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.