Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:cool:

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and am looking forward to communicating with a lot of wing riders and sharing information.

I have a 2004 GL1800. I have been having problems with the control panel on the left side that controls the 4-way flashers, fog lights,frame height.

The switches are not very good on this panel. The 4-way flasher switch will not click and hold in the on position and the fog light switch has burned out twice. :pumpkin:

Does anyone know of an after market switch panel that can correct this problem? It would have to include the frame height adjustment control also.

Thanks to all and Happy New Year :18red:

RL

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
imported post

R L wrote:
:cool:

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and am looking forward to communicating with a lot of wing riders and sharing information.

I have a 2004 GL1800. I have been having problems with the control panel on the left side that controls the 4-way flashers, fog lights, frame height.

The switches are not very good on this panel. The 4-way flasher switch will not click and hold in the on position and the fog light switch has burned out twice. :pumpkin:

Does anyone know of an after market switch panel that can correct this problem? It would have to include the frame height adjustment control also.

Thanks to all and Happy New Year :18red:

RL
Hi and welcome to the forum - please put your location in the profile as there may be people in your area who can help.

That panel does not normally give any problems unless it has been subject to some damage.

I would suggest trying to find a wreckers who has the bits you require, then its just plug and play. :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

hello, welcome to the froum, :) try the for sale wanted forum you may find some good-used unit or ebay.

have you tried cleaning/lubing the connections, switches?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.