Hey folks. Need your help. 1996 Gl1500. I have a parasitic draw or short or something. When I detach negative terminal from battery and run a voltmeter through neg cable and neg post on battery I have a 12 volt draw. UNTIL I remove Fuse 13. Then it draws zero. According to manual fuse 13 goes to the stereo, cassette and trunk lights. I have detached all these plus running lights and cigarette lighter style power source for my GPS that I installed myself. Still no luck getting this draw to go away when I put fuse 13 back in. Anybody have any thoughts as to what I should check next. Getting frustrated and my poor bike looks like a fish that got boned!! Thanks for any advice folks.