Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I recently purchased a gl1500 anaversery that has an adjustabe heat deflector attached tothe lower faring on each side does any one know where to find this part as none of the hondadirect fish show this item thanks .

·
Pwhoever
3,098 Posts
imported post

Part #13 and 33 on the outside edge of diagram. It comes up under Muffler on the microfiche. I am gussing you are talking about the 1995 anniversary edition and here is a link for new parts. Not cheap....

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

Boxcar...

I see these on ebay pretty regular... also... there is a good online salvage operation in Ohio called:http://www.pinwallcycle.com/

They have search engine and i have had very good luck finding things with them. You might try giving them a call and perhaps they have what your looking for but haven;t had time to list it yet.

A little time cleaning... a little paint... and voila! Mischief managed!

·
Pwhoever
3,098 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

pwho...

Whaaaat??? FOOT WARMERS???

Because I am Texan and we have already pegged out over 100 here... and will continue to do so almost daily until September... the very idea of any accessory directing even MORE heat into the cockpit is just beyond my capacity to comprehend.

:?

·
Just one of the guys
4,790 Posts
imported post

us385south wrote:
pwho...

Whaaaat??? FOOT WARMERS???

Because I am Texan and we have already pegged out over 100 here... and will continue to do so almost daily until September... the very idea of any accessory directing even MORE heat into the cockpit is just beyond my capacity to comprehend.

:?
Come on up for a ride in mid november. You will be able to comprehend getting more heat with no trouble whatsoever.

100 degrees to me is just plain unbearable. I didn't ride the trike to work today because it was forecast for low 90's and I didn't want to ride home in that much heat. Yes,I am a wimp about hot weather but my internal thermostat seems to be dysfunctional, I simply can't take the heat when it gets to 90 or more.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
imported post

Taking in to account that we have had NO SPRING in the northeast & mid-west,having 2 90 deg.days in a row is comparable to walking out of a meat locker right into an oven!!:ShakeHead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.