Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i have a 1982 aspencade 1100 that i am parting out.just let me know what you need

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

The best thing you could do is post some pics of different angles of the bike showing all the goodies on it. Close ups are good too.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
imported post

I agree with the pics but PLEASE remove your email from the post. The bad bad robots will get it and the junk mail will flow. And that could be the least of your worries. Let the members use PM to contact you.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

i have the bike taken apart for the most part,i can take pics of it and all the parts i have it will help.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Nick would you please fill in your city, state and or country in your profile....This also might help someone wanting to buy these parts....As a short drive there may be cheaper than a UPS shipment .....Be waiting for pictures as there are some chrome items I want and might be willing to buy if they are clean and priced right.....

Thanks

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

i will post pics tonight,i have alot of chrome parts on it,some of the chrome has severe rust,but still have alot of nice chrome parts too.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

sorry cant get pics to upload,if anyone is interested in pic let me know and i can email the to you

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Email me the pics and I'll get them uploaded.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

nick9882 wrote:
what is your email address
Just click on my name, it's in the drop list.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Added another pic, of the trunk.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
imported post

If the rear brake rotor is stock, I would like to have that. (First post. Sorry no intro yet but I wanted to put in my dibs.)

Mario

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

need a rear brake rotor for my 83 Aspincade

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

do u still have the speedo cable if so how much and would you be able to ship it to me at my cost and also i need the left side front floorboard.

Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.