Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
alex80wing
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Been a while since I have been on, but the Beast has died. Ended up 500 short of 200,000 miles. Found me a 81 1100I for $2000 instead of rebuilding the motor on the Beast. Is there anyone out there that needs a part or two for spare or use? Looking to sell here before calling a local ebay dealer.

Radiator - cost $400 to have it made two years ago
Starter - new two years ago
rear shocks - new seals four years ago
front forks - new seals three years ago but some minor scuffs on shafts but they don't leak
two throttle cables - three years old
intake and carbs - never touched but ran like a dream until the rings went
all as one unit
(going to keep the coils for spares)

or any other bit or piece that you might want

I am not looking to make a ton of money, I just don't want it to end up in the junkyard crushed for scrap.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Forks and shocks

How much for the forks and shocks, and would you ship them to Kansas?

·
alex80wing
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update on parts

Here is an update on some of the parts.

Forks and shocks are sold, thank you Rich.
Intake and carbs are sold, thanks Tony.

I posted that the radiator cost $400 to have it made. I would like to get $200 for it since Honda doesn't make them anymore.

Any other part someone might want don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. I am very reasonable.

Thanks for looking.

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
why did you spend $400 on a radiator, you cant give them away on ebay

·
alex80wing
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The original one blew out and the spare i had was leaking a little bit. Honda doesnt make it anymore and i didnt want to buy a ton of them off of ebay trying to get a good one. I wasnt going to argue about the price because we were about to take a 3000 mile trip.

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
I assume it is the one in your avatar. Do you still have the stock headlight bucket or was it removed prior to the Vetter fairing being installed?

·
alex80wing
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, don't have the headlight. What you see in the pic is the way I got her except for the color.

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
I know what you mean. Then I assume the front turn signals were hacked off also.

How much for the front fender? Mine got a little too close to an over sized tire at highway speed.

·
alex80wing
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gas tank

Sorry, no. It is now on an 81 wing in California along with the carbs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.