21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
just a friendly bump for a buddy....

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
update for this post as i have taken a couple of pictures of the seat and back rests i am selling. I will be posting more pictures as i take parts off to sell.
how much for the brown backrest rest to mass and do you have the passengers armrests also need all the hardware also thanks ole wing

·
Registered
9 Posts
I need both heads along with the rocker arm assemblies. Everything between the valve covers and the top of the cylinders. How much?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I would love to sell the engine as a whole it ran really well, but the stator may have been bad or it may have been a wiring issue. But if your rally interested in just the heads I would have to say $200.00 + shipping. let me know

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
The engine is still available and it had 73K on it, it was running strong when I decided to part it out, again the stator maybe bad or the stator maybe good just so you know. the reason for parting it out was the way the wiring was all "reconfigured" I did not have the time or the nerve to mess with it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Last call starting next week I am going to be putting things on Ebay to get rid of them.... if you want or need something let me know

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
pm sent

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.