Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Was a project bike for some guy that tore it down and never had time to put it back together. This is a complete bike already disassembled too many parts to list best off asking me if I still have it!
I am located in Rimbey Alberta. Exhaust is spoken for and already on my bike, as is wind shield and some Tupperware
Will sell it all for 1 easy price of 1000.00
83000 original KMs sad to see it like this!
No radio or CB ect. just plain Jane interstate.
I will ship to anywhere in world if you set it up!
UPS or Purolator, or Grayhound.
Ask for pictures all Tupperware is in very good shape fairing is good,complete and has good paint! This bike was running sat for 2 years so he ripped it apart!!!??? as a restoration project. everything from the wheels up must go. Engine has heads removed and is mostly disassembled. He stopped short of splitting the block. I am keeping certian items for my ride but have loads of good stuff!!
I am also selling my 83 aspencade bike is in excellent condition and runs like a top! at 140,000 km this bad boy still has ta ton of life in her! will sell both for 4000.00 firm. everything works has am fm radio and fox radar detector.
See all photos here

http://s892.photobucket.com/albums/ac123/marksteeves/83 goldwing interstate parts/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

pm sent

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

PM sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts