Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Folks,

I want to order front and rear brake pads and timing belts for my bike. Anyone know of a reputable place on line where I could find them?

Thanks

Dave:?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Best place for timing belts is NAPA auto parts. NAPA #250274 will do the job. Much cheaper than Honda OEM and work fine. I use EBC Organic brake pads on my 'Wings, they are available from eBay, Bike Bandit, Old Bike Barn, Honda Direct Line, Motogrid are a few sources that are good. You'll need EBC FA69 pads on all three calipers.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

What he said on Napa for the belts. I got mine for $25 each, if I recall correctly.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
imported post

Timing belts, someone on here said rockauto(on line) had them cheap too, search for them by part number

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
What he said on Napa for the belts. I got mine for $25 each, if I recall correctly.
sure that was 25 total UbarW? My 1200 ones from napa where 10.+change a piece from napa.

Ray

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

The GL1200 and GL1100 are different, and the cost differs a good bit.

I am a little lazy to look it up right now, but the GL1200 crosses over to several automotive applications, the GL1100 does not. So they tend to make more of the belts that fit the auto applications, thus the price difference.

Supply and demand at work.....

·
Village Whack Job...
7,907 Posts
imported post

Rock Auto has the Gates(OEM) belts for the 1100 they are about $20 each. And they ship pretty darn fast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.