Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Got some left over parts after assembling my wing, no its not missing parts :shock: some parts that came with the bike were for a different model of wing, made for interesting assembly. Tool box tray is the only thing with some indication of year, I beleive these are for a 77-79 Goldwing. Can anyone confirm this via the pics. I would like to sell the stuff off rather than have it collect dust in the shop. Also I have a few more pieces engine covers, waterpump housing etc I will get pics of later.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

The tool tray is for 78-79.

The carb trim will fit 75-83, but is correct for 76-83 (75 didn't have the part that hides the throttle linkage).

I can't tell to look, but I believe the calipers are 78-79.I assume your's is 75-77...... If the mounting holes are spaced differently from your, then they're 78-79.

Hope this helps...

Frenchy

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks, guessing that all the parts are from the same bike then, Grill looks like one on ebay, they should all be from a GL1000.
Thanks
Widlcat

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

Wildcat wrote:
Thanks, guessing that all the parts are from the same bike then, Grill looks like one on ebay, they should all be from a GL1000.
Thanks
Widlcat

I over looked the grill items, they will fit 75-83 Goldwings (all gl1000's & gl1100's).

Frenchy

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Wildcat :waving:Why dont you put those articles on the "For Sale" column. :clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

keep that up and you could be on your way to getting guru status ..Ciaran

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Another promotion on the way. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Redwing wrote:

Hey Wildcat :waving:Why dont you put those articles on the "For Sale" column. :clapper:

Ummm welll being married to a somewhat frugal lady (at leasst when it comes to my toys, grandkids is a different story :?) and me having a somewhat bad habit of wanting more accessories for the GL1200 I was coerced into listing a bunch of leftovers from my shop onto ebay...... so if anyone wants to help out a fellow winger please look at my goodies here:

[line]http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ700wildcatQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

So much Chrome, so little money :gunhead:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.