Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Would somebody try goldwinginfo for parts. Seems to have disappeared! In fact, the whole site seems different. What's up. Do you know, Steve? Does anybody know of a readable parts list for 90 GL1500SE ? Or, a cd in PDF. Thanks

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
imported post

It's not gone Bob, they just updated the site. Click the English flag and then follow the links at the top of the page, ie gl1200, then the drop-down links, ie specs, parts etc.
You just need to spend a few minutes getting used to the new look.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I'm missing something. I only find an "opportunity" to buy a parts cd. I'll snoop some more. Thanks

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Gaswing. I found it. It's under technical. Go figure. Anyway, I think I liked it better the way it was. Better than nothing, tho. Thanks, again

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

You may have to have javascript enabled to see the links working, but I'm not really a web expert so I can't be sure.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

ServiceHonda, works, too. But difficult for my old eyes to see. I guess I'll have to get a 32" monitor. Spendy, tho. Actually, I'm looking at 19-21" flat panels. Not finding anything, yet. My 19" Viewsonic crt is getting fuzzier. (is that a word?)

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

How are you, Martin. Are you enjoying balmy weather? Beautiful in So. Ore Out cleaning bike after run to Reno. Then heading for a bunch of rattles in the fairing area. Have a great day, and thanks.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Here's ole dummy again. I can get the pictures, with reference no's, but can't access the part no's. When I click on part no's on the bottom bar, - - - nothing! Any ideas? I have the latest java.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Click on OEM parts, then the drop dwon list to get the section (for instance; front wheel) and the picture opens up with the long list of part numbers. Works fine for me.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Me 09. No parts list! JML :gunhead:

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

OK. Played around with Java conmsole. Rebooted. All OK !! Thanks for the input. :):):):):clapper::clapper::clapper: :15white:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.