Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was thinking. OK, I can already see where this might go, and probably will, but, with all the questions that come up on part numbers and cross references, is there a place on this site where one can go and search to see a list of parts specific to a given model year? I think it would be really handy to have such a list available to do quick searches without having to read though all the threads that may not apply to my machine.
Anything like that in the works Steve? I am sure you could be flooded with data quickly!! Mother Honda may even contribute so we can keep these fine machines on the road for a long time to come
How about some input "Wing Commanders"?

Toolman

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

Honda don't like people doing this as their parts lists are copyrighted. As Ron poings out, goldwinginfo.com has one and there is a link to them on Steves links page as well. Ron Ayers has one and I think there might be another couple as well.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
imported post

Well actually Honda has all their parts and service literature copy righted etc.

But, depending on the size of business they can generate from any “GREY” activities. They look the other way.

It some of these outlets are not AUTHORISED and keep on going for year after year. Have you stopped for a minute to think WHERE they get their spare parts and literature from????

An Authorised Honda Dealer of course. Where else???

Probably the business generated from the dealer in question is BIG enough for Honda to look the other way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.