Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Folks,

I am in need of the following parts for my 81 Goldwing - if anyone has these for sale please let me know. I hope it is OK to post this request on this forum. If not - please direct me accordingly..

Chrome hardware that protects/attaches the rear saddlebags to the frame.

Left and Right saddlebags.

I am looking to convert my Standard GL1100 with Krauser bags to a factory equipped unit. I have found the rear top case and luggage mount, but need these items. I would rather buy direct from someone that deal with flea bay.

Thanks

Joe

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
imported post

I'm going to a bike shop this weekend to look at what they have left. (they're going out of business) They claim they have some GL1100 chrome parts there. I'll let you know what I find.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

There is also a guy in the UK breaking at least one GL1100. I'll check this out for you.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

Here's Phils e-mail; [email protected]

Can't see why he wouldn't ship to Canada or USA, but give him a shout and see what he has anyway. I got a set of footpegs sent to Ireland only a couple of months back. He usually gives better proces if you mention that you found hime from the link on Steves site. Bear in mind that buying from the UK (or anwhere outside the USA) parts will be more expensive anyway because the Wings and new parts are at least double what you guys pay anyway so this has an effect on used parts prices as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.