Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

does anybody know of a web site that I can get a TWI sensor for my 93 gl1500.

mine has stopped working according to the meter.

really dont want to go to the dealership they got a 300 dollar cover charge or at least it feels like it

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

not to change the subject, but Dave, is your avatar from south of Jasper (I think hwy 374 to 123 off of hwy 7) around the Cliff Inn? There are a handful of 10mph switchbacks climbing that mountain range.

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

I use HondaPartsDirect alot. Have always got the right part in a few days. Every part is in a Honda package,with Honda part numbers.Only had to send a manual back once, and it was my fault, ordered the wrong year!They trusted me to send it back, and sent the correct one immediately. All I lost was return postage.($4-5 bucks).Today I put a OEM air filter from them, back on the trike,and took out the K&N that the PO had on it.Got it in 7 days.They are fair in price,too. Some stuff is cheaper than other places,some a tad more.If they don't have an item, they'll backorder it, and still hunt around for it in the meantime.I needed those 2 little black cables that keep the trunk lid from going too far foreward,and they had them on hand! Good luck, jimsjinx

·
Administrator
26,144 Posts
imported post

Is that the coolant temp sensor PN 36151 MT8 003 or the sending unit PN 37750 PC1 004?

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

its the sensor that sets the timing (Timing Wheel Indicator)
I am having to set my chock better than halfway just to ride and then I'm getting backfire . and ebay doesnt have any hits for this and whats a local graveyard for goldwings you know we dont ever die

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
imported post

I believe you are right Da Bull. We have rode highway 7 alot and I think I remember that sign right after you pass the old entrance that used to go into Dogpatch. I think that is the stretch of road between there and Jasper. Or it could be on the road that goes up to Mt. Judea, as that road has some major switch backs on it as well.

Cobra

:15grey:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.