Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

FYI, for my 91 se, two years ago I bought one muffler at $150, this summer ordered the other side at $180 (staggered expenses), alternator brushes at $11 ea., rubber dampers at $3.50 each. Will be proactive and change brushes and dampers and rear bearing in my original alternator and hope murphy`s law skips by me and leaves my alternator alone for another year or two. Replace myfork oil with the much appreciated help from all you old guys here, and I will be ready for two tires(tyres) and then insurance. Holy cow maybe I should rethink my ride and get a horse.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Some of this Honda stuff must be tri-purpose. Airplane, or medical, or cycle. Surprisingly, I'll find something at ServiceHonda, that's actually reasonable. LETS SEE, hmmmmmm, now my mind went blank! I just ordered 222.00 worth of little incidental stuff from them. The most spensive was the trip puter top cover, and I'm not even sure I'll get the placards, on the top, till I get it. I called them, and they couldn't (wouldn't) tell me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.