Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anybody know where I might be able to pick up a right hand fender cover for my 1500, that's the part that clips on the side of the front fender behind the fork and has a habit of falling off if either of the lugs get damaged. Unfortunately ebay has been coming up empty for the past few weeks and Dave Silver wants£69 !!! before VAT for a new one.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
imported post

I got one from the wingnut himself about a mointh ago. It was off a teal 1994 and was brand new and still sealed in the Honda parts bag and Steve let me hwve it for €20. He hasa few plastic parts (new & used) laying around in a workshop in Dublin so you might try sending him a PM, although I can't promise he has another fender piece.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey weewillywing :waving: The wingnut comes to the rescue again. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Sorry lads but I don't have another one. That one was laying about for almost 6 years in the packing and nobody ever asked for it. Now all of a sudden two people at one come hunting! Oh well, I would have eventually thrown it in the bin.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey wingnut :waving:I see you are coming close to 150 posts :clapper:that means promotion to Active Member. :weightlifter:The next thing you will be looking for is "Mana" or promotion to "Guru" :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.