Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:dude:i know, but am trying to make this easy. is there a parts # place we can visit to get #s.

we've got napa timing belts# gates etc. and i'm sure someone has # for 1100 fuel filter from napa also. i guess what i'm asking is , is there a place we can post #s to different items where we can all go to for references? hope this makes since. when i need a # cannot ever seem to locate the post of where it is.

well, thank you all and if you know a part# of a fuel filter for a 82 1100 already, would appreciate if you could post it.

mark:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

cool info taffy. can i save this for future references and how? no, i'm no computer genious either. ha ha
thank you
mark z.

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

add those links to your bookmarks matee....

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

cool, can get m/c teachings and computer lessons from same site.
thank you guys
mark

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
imported post

A bunch of that stuff is in goldwing tips. at the top.I dont know if the fuel filter is in there for the 1100I need one too.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Take your old filter to any auto parts store and they'll match up one for you. Just make sure you get the arrow pointed in the correct direction.

:waving:

hobie

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Yep, the only four cylinder wing that needs a special fuel filter is the LTD/SEI whose fuel injection system puts a good bit of pressure on the filter.

You might PM Rudy, he's putting a site together with pictorials on different types of maintnence chores, or you can go to theGoldwing Tips page right here where Wingnut has a list of many substitute parts.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
imported post

Cyclemax has GL1100 fuel filters for 4 bucks. Its under the 1500 section at the bottom. I found them there yesterday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.