Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A warm welcome to the site dobbobikes, good to have you on board. :waving:

Now, perhaps you would like to give us all a clue as to where you live, by popping something in your profile, then you will get help from the relevent country. The site is International, so not much point in someone from Ireland making suggestions if you live in Outer Mongolia!!!:shock::):)

I hope someone can help you out or point you in the right direction within your own country.

Enjoy the forums and please visit often.

:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

No problem mate, it is not your fault!!!!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1:( that you are new to this, not that you live in Hull you understand!!!:shock::cooldevil:)

It is easy enough to add your location..... if you start at the home page, you will see a column of headings to the right, one of which says "my account", click on that and then you will have a series of boxes at the top, one of which says "my profile", click on that and you will be able to enter all sorts of detail as you see fit. You can go back in and modify this section any time you like, so as you add Wings you can mark that up too!!!!:clapper::dude:

Okay, so now we know where you hang your hat, if you go to the "for sale" forum, you can start by checking out any breakers that are recommended in the UK. Admittedly most in there are in the USA, but there are some UK ones too.

Don't forget there is a way of finding parts from breakers all over the UK by using "Parts Finder" which you can google and enter your needs in.

Hope that gets you started. :)

Don't worry about the novice thing on the site, I have been here a couple of years or more and still don't know what I am doing half the time. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
No problem mate, it is not your fault!!!!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1: ( that you are new to this, not that you live in Hull you understand!!!:shock::cooldevil:)

It is easy enough to add your location..... if you start at the home page, you will see a column of headings to the right, one of which says "my account", click on that and then you will have a series of boxes at the top, one of which says "my profile", click on that and you will be able to enter all sorts of detail as you see fit. You can go back in and modify this section any time you like, so as you add Wings you can mark that up too!!!!:clapper::dude:

Okay, so now we know where you hang your hat, if you go to the "for sale" forum, you can start by checking out any breakers that are recommended in the UK. Admittedly most in there are in the USA, but there are some UK ones too.

Don't forget there is a way of finding parts from breakers all over the UK by using "Parts Finder" which you can google and enter your needs in.

Hope that gets you started. :)

Don't worry about the novice thing on the site, I have been here a couple of years or more and still don't know what I am doing half the time. :cheeky1::cheeky1:
Eh ya cheeky bugger!!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

now got panels to repair bike but do not have manual so am struggling with which pipes and wiresgo where any help would be greatful

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

There are downloadable manuals for Goldwings available right here on the site mate,

just go to the reference and F&Q forum and you will find them in the fourth thread down. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.