Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Looking for parts to replace on my pearl white 1500. Went down on right side, I need chrome valve cover, engine gaurds, saddle bag, and fairing, just to name a few Greg

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

I got right side rear bag, motor gaurd, and right side half of a fairing from an 89 1500 that went down on the left side.

now you just need to figure out how to splice the good right half of myfairing to your good left half and then you got a good fairing! :cheeky1:

Just kidding bout the fairing, but do have a good used bag and the gaurd. It is not white but sun faded wineberry. do ya need the lights with it.??

sorry it was not white, but you could paint your bike wineberry, or maybe paint the bag white. I would take $35 for the bag with the lights and give ya the gaurds`if you want to pay shipping. they are not show chrome but will clean up ok. Do want pics of them, I will send pics if ya want them.

Am not trying to make a lot off this parts bike, but the covers I dont want to pull as I am trying to sell complete motor.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for the quick response. The engine gaurd is different than mine, the rear gaurd looks the same. my right speaker cover and antena was also ground off. Jluvs2dive and I will be making a list of needed parts. I will let youknow. Greg :)

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

ok heres a pic of right bag off bike, now I have lights and reflector and the bottom trim as well if you need them. I have antena and mount. and the rear crash bar I can pull off as well. Like I said its wineberry and sun faded but no damage to it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

heres the antenna and speaker cover, got someone else asking for antenna but has not taken it as of yet. Will take $45 for both plus shipping

Attachments

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

c csailor wrote:
Hey Here is a fairing on ebay right now

Item number: 190270717637
Thank you ccsailor, that's the first one I've seen, a little tore up but the price is right. I'll keep my eye out. :)

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I have a right saddlebag in white with the tail lamp and lower corner if you want it.
it has a minor bulge on the rear flat side but that could be covered or ignored.

Otherwise good shape.

I'll get some pix for you after I get home this week.

Might have trouble finding a box big enough to ship it in safely.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Greg.. are you expecting to repaint or are you looking for the finished white/green stuff... Jim

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
Greg.. are you expecting to repaint or are you looking for the finished white/green stuff... Jim
Im' looking at getting the pearl white/ green. Been on e-bay lots of saddle bags, just the wrong colors. I really could get buy with just the lid/ door. The lower front corner is scraped a little on the saddle bag. Greg

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

NaturalyGW wrote:
sandiegobrass wrote:
Im' looking a getting the pearl white/ green. Been on e-bay lots of saddle bags, just the wrong colors. I really could get buy with just the lid/ door. The lower front corner is scraped a little on the saddle bag. Greg
If you need just the door, is it available from Ma Honda in your colors?? I know in the automotive industry, parts are supposed to be available for at least 10 years.. I'd expect the same for the MC industry... in fact, if I get a moment, I'll satisfy my curiousity my self.. Jim

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
NaturalyGW wrote:
sandiegobrass wrote:
Im' looking a getting the pearl white/ green. Been on e-bay lots of saddle bags, just the wrong colors. I really could get buy with just the lid/ door. The lower front corner is scraped a little on the saddle bag. Greg
If you need just the door, is it available from Ma Honda in your colors?? I know in the automotive industry, parts are supposed to be available for at least 10 years.. I'd expect the same for the MC industry... in fact, if I get a moment, I'll satisfy my curiousity my self.. Jim
Here's the price from the stealers $$488.35 lid set. saddle bag $$ 756.99 also the price for the fairing is $$1311.78 I have some time to shop this time of year. I've been riding my 83' v65 magna on the nice days, the more I ride it the more I missmy wing. I still have my 77' gl 1000 thats my 3rd choice of rides.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

NaturalyGW wrote:
..Here's the price from the stealers $$488.35 lid set. saddle bag $$ 756.99 also the price for the fairing is $$1311.78 ....
I checked at hdlparts and it was $435 for the lid.. didn't check other parts.. but prefinished, that is doesn't sound outrageous... refinishing with two color detail isn't going to be much less unless you do it yourself.. YOu might check service honda too. I often find them cheaper than hdlparts, but their interface is difficult.. better to find a part number at hdlparts..

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
NaturalyGW wrote:
..Here's the price from the stealers $$488.35 lid set. saddle bag $$ 756.99 also the price for the fairing is $$1311.78 ....
I checked at hdlparts and it was $435 for the lid.. didn't check other parts.. but prefinished, that is doesn't sound outrageous... refinishing with two color detail isn't going to be much less unless you do it yourself.. YOu might check service honda too. I often find them cheaper than hdlparts, but their interface is difficult.. better to find a part number at hdlparts..
I'll sell you a lid for half that!!! Free shipping too. ;)

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
sandiegobrass wrote:
NaturalyGW wrote:
..Here's the price from the stealers $$488.35 lid set. .
I checked at hdlparts and it was $435 for the lid......
Okay.. $215 for a lid.. now finish it two-tone pearl white/green plus clear coat and how much is that?? another $200+???

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
Rudy wrote:
sandiegobrass wrote:
NaturalyGW wrote:
..Here's the price from the stealers $$488.35 lid set. .
I checked at hdlparts and it was $435 for the lid......
Okay.. $215 for a lid.. now finish it two-tone pearl white/green plus clear coat and how much is that?? another $200+???
It's white but I don't remember what the inset panel color is. I'll try to remember to look this weekend. Comes with everything if needed, reflector (don't think it's illuminated), catches, etc.

Sure as hell ain't gonna be no $215 unless the insurance is buying it. :coollep:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.