Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Was wondering if anyone has purchased parts from this Company? If so how was the experience? Thanks in advance......GM

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

I ordered some parts from them on FridayJan 9 for the 1st time as welland I got an order confirmation email on the 10th. I got another email from them that they had shipped via USPS and with a tracking #, to my US shipping address in Oroville, WA, on Wednesday Jan 14. The USPS site says that " The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 14, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. " :baffled:

I'll keep checking back.

·
Pwhoever
3,161 Posts
imported post

I concur with the rest. I use them for all my OEM parts and have been completely satisfied each time. And if you have a problem finding the part or any kind of question, give them a call and they are very pleasant, friendly and helpful.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

I suspect they list parts that are actually unavailable. The showed GL1100 mufflers; everybody would buy them at $350 each if they really were in stock.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

UPDATE: - just got a call from my US shipping address this evening, informing methat my order from Cheap Cycle Parts had arrived today. :cool:

The tracking number 'service' still not registering the order, or its 'progress'however. :stumped: :baffled:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.