Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
57,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an email from UPS saying that I have a part being delivered today from
POWERSPORTS PLUS LLC.

so, did a Google to see who that is, and came up with this.
Looks like they have one huge operation going there... and they stock a lot of Honda parts that I did not expect for them to have.

this page showed up in the search, http://yamahamotorsports.com/locations/dealerinfo/531a5a2664bd7f3910b46d01

but that page has a link to the main webhost site.

http://www.powersportsplus.com/

scroll down on that page to a picture of their interior store operation.
drag your mouse around on that picture and you can get a 360* view, up/dn/sideways

3D views of their operation. nice.

·
Banned
4,568 Posts
I wonder how many company names they go by! Same thing on ebay, one place might have 5 or 50 names!
you don't like one place = you shop at the next, If its not them, its their cousin~

·
Premium Member
12,687 Posts
I was very happy with there service a couple weeks back . I had delivery in about 4 days . My order was large enough for free shipping so that was a bonus .

·
Unofficial Youtube Addict
2,603 Posts
Have bought thru Partzilla in the past. Best prices but orders take slightly longer. If I'm not in a hurry I go with them. Have been using Cyclemax more and more for the oem stuff. They have been the speediest and good prices. Noticing more 1500 parts becoming obsolete.

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
I found the same thing as far as speed: Western Honda was quicker but a bit more expensive. I don't mind paying for that extra speed when I need the parts in a hurry.

... Noticing more 1500 parts becoming obsolete.

Welcome to the world of hard to find parts. Those of us that ride 1000's, 1100's, and 1200's have lived there for a long time.

·
Banned
4,568 Posts
As smooth as the Wing rides, who would you expect to make its electrical motor type parts?
a sewing machine company, of course!
Its really a 900 pound, 100 horsepower sewing machine~

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.