Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Any other Passenger armrests links or advise? I ride a 1998/GL1500. So far have found Markland & Show Chrome. Thanks in advance!

Mike V

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

For some reason I thought you had a GL1200 in the other post that I replied to. Markland and Showchrome are two of the better makes, Kuryakyn are supposed to be better (bigger price anyway), but some of us have other poinions on that and anyway I don't think Kury list armrests for the 1500 any more. Add-On make them too but they are supposed to be the poorest chrome. Add-On armrests can be got here;

http://www.pagelinx.com/cgi-shopper/search.cgi/sunrisedistributors/ezshopper?user_id=id&1_option=3&1=rests1500&database=dbase1.exm&template=access.htm&output_number=8

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Add-On is worth the money, for the likes of armrests anyway. Kury chrome has gone waaay downhill in my opinion. Most of the guys I know who spent many hundreds of £'s on their Kuryakyn chrome have regretted the decision.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

You are probably right about the copper. The Kuryakyn stuff I seen with peeled chrome looked like only plain steel underneath, no sign of copper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.