Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have seen threads for stickers, flags, pins, and keychains. On some of these threads I have seen patches that were yellow and red. I would love to have a patch but cant seem to find a thread where someone is selling them. Can someone help me find where to get one?

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Yup. Send a pm to Patch, one of our mods.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

That's where they came from. I'm not sure if he has any left, but it's worth a try.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Snick......The patches are right here in Kansas! :waving:

I know where some of them are in Wichita.......PM Patch and he will get you what you need!! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

I have an extra if Patch is out of patches ;)

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks, Flyone I PM'd Patch but he hasnt gotten back to me yet. I am sure he will shortly. I checked his profile and saw he is in Wichita, thats pretty cool. I STILL need to get over there and ride with you guys sometime. Afraid it will have to wait till Spring sometime now that school has started and it is getting colder.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

I have received several PM's today regarding patches. I have a few left, very few. It will be the weekend before I know for sure how many I have available. Most of the patches are on the bike and I only have access to it on the weekends. I will post when I know what I have.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

snickers104 wrote:
I STILL need to get over there and ride with you guys sometime. Afraid it will have to wait till Spring sometime now that school has started and it is getting colder.
Absolutely!!!!! Keep check of the KANWINGS thread in the events section and come on and ride with us!!! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

After much delay due to OT requirements and working on our house, getting it ready to sell, I have managed to get the patches I have together.

Currently, I have:

4 Green and 7 Yellow patches available.

I will start with the first PM that I received and go down the list until the patches are gone. There may be a few more to offer as there were some requirements back before this thread started that I have not filled yet. If those members do not want the patches now, they will be added back into the count.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

can you put me down for two yellowpatches please patch

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

As I said, I am going to go throught all the PM's I have received to date (and there is a few) and make offeres in the order in which they were received. This is the only fair way I know of doing it.

*******, there is about 7 people in front of you.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Patch, is there any way more of the patchs can be made up? What would be the minimum orders needed to have another run of them done?

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

OK, so what do the patchs look like, not Patch, the other patch. :?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.