Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

She was astunted, worm and flea infested malnourishedskinny little runt when I brought her home three years ago. We've been roomates for that time. She slept on my chest for the first six months. We were both peeing at the same time in those days.

When we walk together she places herelf between my feet making every effort to trip and kill me.These days she and I sleep seperate because we both snore. At my age, I have to pee about two AM. She makes a daily habit of wanting out at 2:30, twenty minutes after I fell asleep again. I throw pillows at her but she keeps it up until I give in and just let her out. Then in the afternoon I scratch her back and she shows me her anus several inches away from my face while she claws my leg bloody. I've gotten her down from the tree and off the roof when she was young, for which she was thankful. I tried tonight to switch her to canned foodinstead of the crunchy stuffand she sniffed it and looked at me. Her body language said "I ain't eating this crap!" She walked away with her tail in the air exposing her anus again.

I've lived with women and I've lived with cats.

Except for the obvious physical differences, the cats are very similar to the women.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.