Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$2,500 Trike?

I have reported this one twice, but its still up as of this writing...

there's one born every day...

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Anyone run the Vin # ?

1HFSC220XRA600806

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
And from a seller with zero feedback.
I don't even blame the scammer when folks bid on stuff like this.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
ALSO!!! Palm trees inthe back ground !!

hickey

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
I'm gonna win it!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

The seller says I should just drop a bag of cash in a phone booth at State and Main (in Somalia).

Then wait for my trike to show up!!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I reported it a fradulant. Hope ebay does something about it.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Did a Google search and that bike has been for sale, AND SOLD, all over the place, multiple times ,...and in different countries.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
I looked at that ad first then went and looked at the real 94 trike...The real one was sold in Dallas, at Crashed Toys for $5800.00, Then sold by someone in Garland Texas, I called them, they are amazed at that ad, and have reported it too...They did the repairs sold it for $10,600.00...The "real 94 Trike" is BLUE not BLACK....Yeah Palm trees in Oregon????

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I looked at that ad first then went and looked at the real 94 trike...The real one was sold in Dallas, at Crashed Toys for $5800.00, Then sold by someone in Garland Texas, I called them, they are amazed at that ad, and have reported it too...They did the repairs sold it for $10,600.00...The "real 94 Trike" is BLUE not BLACK....Yeah Palm trees in Oregon????
I think members of this forum over estimate the cognitive abilities of the average person these days.

Just moments ago we had a fire drill here at the school at which I teach and after surviving that.... I can most assuredly attest... most people are morons.

T

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
The bidders may be just messing with him 255.00 I may actually bid it up to 260.00 just because

·
Senior Guru
4,298 Posts

Don't laugh. We actually have some palm trees in Medford. Not many, but a few.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.