Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, I have my kit and today I start rebuilding the petcock. I was hoping someone on here could give me a few pointers or let me know what to watch out for. Since this is my first time. I am in no hurry and have several days to get it done. Thanks for everything guys....:)

HELP>>>>Ok, I have it apart BUT, there is a weep hole on the center piece of the petcock and I don't remember which way the weep hole was pointing. Can somebody tell me?

Thanks.:shock:

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

hi drifter there is no secret to this very stright forward with the radio cover off about 5min just mind the small spring when you open the petcock

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

DrifterTex wrote:
Well, I have my kit and today I start rebuilding the petcock. I was hoping someone on here could give me a few pointers or let me know what to watch out for. Since this is my first time. I am in no hurry and have several days to get it done. Thanks for everything guys....:)

HELP>>>>Ok, I have it apart BUT, there is a weep hole on the center piece of the petcock and I don't remember which way the weep hole was pointing. Can somebody tell me?

Thanks.:shock:
Away from the vacuum source

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.