Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
51,418 Posts
So, looking thru my pictures look what I saw. My bike sitting in front of my house, and if I added right the plate adds up to 13. So is this acceptable?

If so, I call a picture of a 10 wheel tractor trailer rig.

If not carry on.

·
Premium Member
51,418 Posts
Awesome Haevey! But the rules say that the pic needs to be taken specifically for the mark. I'm a little suspicious that the trees in OHIO are that green this time of year!

:cheesygrin:

Now, if the bike happens to be near by and you can dash out there for a fresh pick, ur golden!
I actually did take a couple of pictures of it sitting in the shed this morning, but it would still be the mark.

Yeah, and the bike should be photographed with the mark, not be the mark.

Anyway you slice it...

...no, the pic is not acceptable.

I did see a "13" plate at Wal-Mart yesterday, but I was in the car. :sadguy:
Rules? Actually I didn't read the rules, my bad. But no problem, I gave it the old college try. Now if I would have only gone to college I probably would have paid more attention to the game.:grin3:

Harvey, nice looking Rig, is that an 1800 with a side car? I don't think I've ever seen and 1800 with a hack.
That is a 04 1800 that we have put 150k miles on with the hack. Getting ready to transfer it to a 08 that we found with 438 original miles, barely two tanks of gas in 8 years. Thanks for the compliment, we kinda like it too!

·
Premium Member
51,418 Posts
Not submitting this for consideration since there both mine, but after the pain of rejection yesterday, and with four vehicles sitting in my driveway I decided to take a look and do some math. My new to me truck with plates from 1991 , (no title yet to get new ones) add up to 13, so two of my vehicles have plates totaling 13. And as Old School suggested my van totals 22, how weird is that?

·
Premium Member
51,418 Posts
Thank you Mario. I went back a hundred or so pages to get a feel for different types of marks you guys look for. So for my first mark lets try.....a large clock with hands on it, on a pole or front of a building or business.

·
Premium Member
51,418 Posts
Boy that was quick, if I ever win again I'll have to make the next one a little harder. Both nice pictures though.

Not going to the beach until September, so I'm out on this one.

·
Premium Member
51,418 Posts
I know for you it's very simple to find a Bowling Alley, but here they were a hot fashion around the 70's, now almost disappeared, I was able to find one of the last ones.

If accepted I whish to see a bridge over water, double points if it's wooden, triple points if it's a roofed wooden bridge.
Good job on the bowling alley. We have three of them within 20 mile so I thought it would be an easy find. Left on vacation the day you post this and forgot about this thread...sorry. Have crossed several bridges with sand on this trip too,

·
Premium Member
51,418 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts