Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
'95 Aspy w/ Champion SA kit,
1,148 Posts
Twin palm trees

I just read this thread, and I happen to have taken this picture in a business trip to Montevideo,Uruguay. Will it meet the mark??
Mario. Vehicle Mode of transport Transport Motorcycle Sky

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Wrong pix

Sorry about this issue, I was anxiuos to post something and evidently I didn´t understood the rules of the game, thank you for taking the time making it clear; please disregard my post. Actually I DO have a palm tree in my front yard, but I believe it wasn´t rigth for me to pull the bike out to take such a pix. Kind regards to all.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Palm tree

Well, here is the pix just taken of my bike and the palm tree in my front yard; now since I live in a one way street, to place the bike here without breaking any law or rule, I've had to go around the whole block, so it counts for 400 mts ride, ( about a ¼ mi.)
If this is a valid post, I'll call for next to be a car (any car, 4x4 or small pickup) license plate with the numbers 562 in it, (they may have letters in between, but be in that order), 2 extra bonus points if it is on a Honda vehicle. (because this is what I have)
Mario

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
"562"

When I saw the post for this mark I thought, it's so specific that it's going to be next to impossible. On my way home this morning I decided to cruise through the parking lot of a local small business just for the heck of it. There were only five or six vehicles in the lot. I was flabbergasted to find this vehicle there on a repair visit.

The next mark, in keeping with the season will be a group of pumpkins found at a farm stand or other store selling Halloween pumpkins.
It's great Anton, I knew it was possible, but not that easy. Congrats!!:claps:
OldSchool_IsCool said:
So Mario, I gota ask, what's the significants of 562? Were you perhaps born in May of 1962??.

Hi Oldsch, thank to you and to all that have welcome and encouraged me, it's real nice to be part of this group.:bow:
Now to your question, no! "JWM562" is my car license plate, I was posting the palm tree, and in the pix left side is the back of my car, so at that moment I thought "if I have such number, in this world it might be another one", so I placed the mark "562". As my signature might imply, I was born in 1942, October.
Unfortunatelly I can´t follow on the Great pumpkin; we do begin to celebrate Hallowing, but the pumpkin deal didn´t catch on yet, specially we're out of season.
Kind regards.
Mario

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
I chickened out on the 5 km of gravel road to the site. Next mark, a school bus stop
Hi Bob:
As I can see in the pix we both share the same passion for Honda, I have a '2011 Accord V6 and my wife a '12 CRV 4x2; so what's yours? My first was in 2004, and really fall in love with them, no way to change!! In my GL, I have placed the "H" is in the lower rear fender instead of the trunk..
Mario.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts

Just Joking about the indian. :D

NEXT MARK the Moon
Here in the southern hemisphere the moon it very high in the sky, so here are my pixs of it; two have the moon reflected in a mirror;)
Next mark will be a loaded auto transport truck (with mínimum 3 cars), extra point if the truck driver poses by the bike.
Good luck.
Mario

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Great job :claps::claps::claps:

I especially like the creativity.

+5 points
Thank you Jeff; one question, what I have to do to collet my 5 points ($$) ??? :ROFL: rotfl.
The last two nights were stormy and rainy, I was waiting for a clear sky, it was today.
Glad to be here!!
Mario

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
The game has been going for over 4 years now.
I think we stopped worrying about repeating a mark.
I try not to call a mark that was called earlier in the year.

Since I'm new to the game and don't know that's done before, please advise me if I ever call a mark that's repeated or not available anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Fire station

Here is my picture of a fire station, barely shown is a fire truck inside the building. I've just post it in last time left waiting for someone else to hit the mark. It isn't much fun to be only two of us playing the game, should we wait until more people join us before continue??
Mario

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Thank you Bob for your compliments; and don't ever think you're ignoring me. Just curious, what do people ride over there? Maybe kangaroos?? Lol.
Looking at the map I can see you're living in a nice place by the Coral Sea.
Mario.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
More time?

Hi folks:
The actual mark has reached the 7 day mark, do you need a little more time, or should I set a new mark??
However due to a little domestic incident I'll be "out of service" maybe for a week or more, :sadguy:to make it short, while picking up a heavy steel gate I put lot of strain to my arms muscles, nothing serious but I can barely raise my hand to my face, much less try to ride the beast. Doctor say with rest, the pain will go away soon.
Mario

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
While thinking of a new mark I look at things may be common everywhere, I happen to pass by a Fishing Tackle Shop, so is this good for a new mark?.
Mario

1 - 20 of 137 Posts