Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

3241 - 3260 of 3940 Posts

·
Administrator
57,674 Posts
Since I nearly always use a desktop PC at home, I much prefer using www.photobucket.com

it allows me to size the image to the exact size I want it, and then to display it exactly where I want it in the post.

Sometimes, I will upload direct to the forum Gallery and then link to that image. has the same effect as PhotoBucket, but not nearly as fast for me.

·
Just Winging It
3,324 Posts
Since I nearly always use a desktop PC at home, I much prefer using www.photobucket.com

it allows me to size the image to the exact size I want it, and then to display it exactly where I want it in the post.

Sometimes, I will upload direct to the forum Gallery and then link to that image. has the same effect as PhotoBucket, but not nearly as fast for me.
I like to use this method so this site is hosting the image and the address to the image does not get lost over time.

Is there a new mark?

·
Just Winging It
3,324 Posts
I found it.

For the next mark I'll pick something that I saw on the road yesterday; " a Prewar vintage Car", extra bonus if it´s colored!! ( By that time most cars were black right?)
Have fun and Good Winds!!

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
I know where there are dozens, maybe even hundreds, but the folks at the Gilmore Car Museum frown on motorcycles being ridden through their hallways.

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
I'm in Kalamazoo, BigDog.

·
Just Winging It
3,324 Posts
I saw some today but could not stop. One of my coils is over heating and it was acting up at the time.

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Hey BigDog,

The wife and I like to ride out thru Fennville and back on M-43. May not be out that way this year, but if we do, I'll give you a shout! And you do the same if you come inland.

As for the mark, I think I have it, but it ain't pretty! I'll hold off posting it until tomorrow in hopes that Dennis or someone can come back with a beauty!

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Ok, here it is. Like I said, NOT pretty! In fact, I'm not even sure what it is, a 1930's Plymouth would be my guess.

If accepted, then the next Mark is Reflexions on a Goldwing. I want to see your Goldwing reflected by something, mirror, glass building panel, still water, whatever! You choose the reflecting surface.

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
:claps::claps:Great job OldSchool, I new it wasn't easy, but that's par for the course!!:claps:
Let's go ahead for Reflexions!

3241 - 3260 of 3940 Posts