Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

3881 - 3900 of 3940 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
How about an easy one..... since everyone will be lined up to see the new Goldwing at the dealer, a picture of your bike in front of a Honda dealership. Extra points if you get the new Wing in it!!

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I am getting the Gold Witch out of hibernation today and ride instead of thinking about it. It seems that Spring has sprung, at least for a few days. Get me a tag.

If it stops raining.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Here is the local stealership. Thompson's Motorsports. Actually they're pretty good people and I am in there a lot. I didn't go in today to see if they had a new Wing. Will wait until it is too bad out to ride. Great to get out today and get the tag, and one for the Docs site.

If ok, next tag is your bike beside a Corvette. Extra super duper points for a red split window. Gold
Witch is running like new which I shouldn't say to jinx myself.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Is this a toughie or is it that no one is riding?

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
'Round here, the Vettes are still sleeping. I thought I had one the other day, but on closer look, it was a Camero.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I don't blame anyone for not riding. We had a couple of nice days last month but it didn't last long. It's coming though.

·
Just Winging It
3,324 Posts
It is a muddy spring here and cold now.

The bike has not yet seen the light of day this year.

Plus I'm staying too busy with life.

My main seal is leaking.
I have the new seal.
Oem seal.

New in the package waiting for me to understand the logistics of installation and acting on that knowledge.

My incentive is the puddle of oil under my bike.

·
Just Winging It
3,324 Posts
Got a new oem for $15 18 months ago on ebay..

No one else had one.

I'm hoping I can find it...................

I think I know where it is....

If there had been 2 of them I'd give you one Dennis.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I had a friend in high school that had a Corvair and had, ahem, oil problems. Went to the filling station and said, "fill up the oil and check the gas."

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Let's make this easier since there are a lack of Corvettes out right now and change the tag.

I'll make it a No U Turn sign.

Weather here was perfect yesterday outside of the wind. Nearly 80°

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Nice weather is back so we ought to get this going again.

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
No U-Turn sign!

Next mark, in keeping with road signs, I’d like to see your bike with a “Dead End” or “Road Ends” sign.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Great idea Bike.

3881 - 3900 of 3940 Posts