Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

3921 - 3940 of 3940 Posts

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Here we go again after a long break. If ok, how about your bike on a dirt (unsealed) public road

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
:claps::claps:

Well done Harvey! And welcome back Bob, been wondering where ya been, mate!

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Yep. Nothing like an ice cream on the beach in mid winter in Central Queensland

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
So gentlemen, is the next mark water or a dirt road ???? The bike is finally out of storage and ready for the road... Where are we going??

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
So gentlemen, is the next mark water or a dirt road ???? The bike is finally out of storage and ready for the road... Where are we going??
Dirt road is still active

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Dirt road it is !!!! The Mrs.and I are off for a Sunday adventure !!!!!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Here in Iowa this is known as a level B road... all dirt, and slick as snot on a doorknob when wet...

How about the next mark is... your bike next to a cab, taxi, uber or lyft car... Bonus points if the driver will pose !!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Here in Iowa this is known as a level B road... all dirt, and slick as snot on a doorknob when wet...

How about the next mark is... your bike next to a cab, taxi, uber or lyft car... Bonus points if the driver will pose !!!
What is the crop in the pic? and what is a "lyft car"

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I think its spelled LYFT, another name for Uber like cab/ taxi service.... and the crop in the pix is Corn !!

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Let’s get this party (re)started!!

If accepted (Limos is how we roll in the Zoo!) then the next mark is any tracked vehicle. Extra points for each track. So a singe track snowmobile - 1 pt, bulldozer, tank with two tracks - 2 points. Pavement grinder with 4 tracks ... Walking drag line with who knows how many tracks - count ‘em up!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
I finally got riding again and have had the chance to get this picture, I'm not sure if it's Ok, there are various types of road work machinery, does it deserve any points??:ROFL:
If acepted, I'll like to see palm trees, a minimun of 5 of them.
Good luck with your hunt.>:)

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,889 Posts
Good to see you back, Mario.

Not sure we'll be able to revive this thread, especially this time of year when all the northern hemisphere bikes are getting winterized, but tomorrow I'll go find some palms and do my part.

3921 - 3940 of 3940 Posts