Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3940 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
No lunch break for me.
I am lucky to get to go to the bathroom.
Wow, sweatshop huh?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
imported post

:?I hopeyou allcan see the3ducks over the backrest... if not, I'll just take the point for the pond.... and call the next mark of Tourist Information sign.....

Let the game commence......

Attachments

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

C Trooper wrote:
:?I hopeyou allcan see the3ducks over the backrest... if not, I'll just take the point for the pond.... and call the next mark of Tourist Information sign.....

Well done, and fast too! Hmmm, tourist information sign...

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
C Trooper wrote:

Well done, and fast too! Hmmm, tourist information sign...
Well here you go, a quick return right back at ya. :ROFL: The picture with me in it is out of focus though, something that's hard to do with my camera. I guess I need to pick better volunteers to take my picture. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

OK, the next mark, how about a Museum. Triple points for a motorcycle, diving/underwater or airplane museum, because I love them all. :cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

John

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
imported post

WOW :claps:

5 Marks in two days, That's better than the SOHC4 guys did.

John, to get 2 of them while wearing Steve Saunders logos is very impressive. :applause:

Excellent Scavenging on everyones part. :banana:

Peter

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

Peterbylt wrote:
WOW :claps:

5 Marks in two days, That's better than the SOHC4 guys did.

John, to get 2 of them while wearing Steve Saunders logos is very impressive. :applause:

Excellent Scavenging on everyones part. :banana:

Peter
Hehe, I just got lucky, and I pretty much always carry my camera in my trunk, and I gotta wear a patch from the best forum on the web! :action:

Now go Wingers go!! Let's show the SOHC4 people how it's done. :cheesygrin:

John

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Oh, THIS is going to be a fun thread!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
imported post

:waving: Got it... how about an antique farm tractor museum...I just happen to be a board member.....

The next mark.... Any sporting event but, there must be something NASCAR in the pix....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

Well done Trooper!

I live close to an air museum, but due to dinner with friends, couldn't get there last night. Dang! And they have an SR70 Blackbird there too!!

Anyway, just to be clear, when you say

"The next mark.... Any sporting event but, there must be something NASCAR in the pix...."

That doesn't meanthe sporting eventhas to be a NASCAR race, right? I could get a pic of, saya little league baseball game in the background with my bike next to a mudder truck with a big 'ol #3 in the rear window, eh?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
imported post

OH, NO :byebye:

We have our first unfound Mark. :?

C Trooper postedthe mark of "Any sporting event but, there must be something NASCAR in the pix...." on the 15th as it is now the 20th, 5 days have elapsed per the rules.

7. ALL MARKS WILL RECEIVE A FIVE DAY TIME LIMIT. If the mark is not found in that time a new (easier) mark needs be called.

OK, C Trooperwe need an easier MARK please. Sorry we weren't up to the task....

So we can get this thing going again. :congrats:

(Unless someone postsbefore C Trooper calls a new one)

Peter

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

Peterbylt wrote:
(Unless someone postsbefore C Trooper calls a new one)

Peter
Won't be me. I'm in Louisville KY on business all week, without my bike. :sadguy: Come on somebody, step up and get this mark before C Trooper posts a different one!! :cheesygrin:

John

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

Prolly won't be me either. I have my bike andthere is a high school soccer game here later today (play is visible from the parking lot) but my co-worker with the big 'ol #3 in the truckwindow isn't here today! Sigh!

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

OldSchool_IsCool wrote:
Prolly won't be me either. I have my bike andthere is a high school soccer game here later today (play is visible from the parking lot) but my co-worker with the big 'ol #3 in the truckwindow isn't here today! Sigh!
You just need to be a little more creative. Just print this out and then hold it up while getting your picture taken at the game. :cheesygrin:

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

or maybe this one.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
imported post

Ok, didn't think that mark would be difficult...

Next mark, how about apicnic lunch with food... McD's, BK, etc ok.... Extra points ifpix is in at park, lakeside, reststop, No backyards!

Hope that ones easier.... enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!:waving::waving::waving:

·
Just one of the guys
4,776 Posts
imported post

A PICNIC?????? I thought they was supposed someting the average person would be able to get a pic of.

The NASCAR one, I just plain wasn't going to try, if you are a NASCAR fan you don't want to hear my opinion of that outfit.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

DougW wrote:
if you are a NASCAR fan you don't want to hear my opinion of that outfit.
Amen Brother!

It hasn't been NASCAR since Andretti raced with Johnson, Petti, Nellenbach and many other big names 30 to 40 years ago, back when they raced for the Winston Cup as a sport, not the high dollar business it has become today.

But enough........... Lookin for a Pic-a-Nic.........

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
imported post

Sorry, Ididn't word it right... the bike, you, a sack lunch....I'll bow out.... Pick your own mark then!!!

21 - 40 of 3940 Posts