Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

41 - 60 of 3940 Posts

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:Think I'll go somewhere else:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

C Trooper wrote:
Sorry, Ididn't word it right... the bike, you, a sack lunch....I'll bow out.... Pick your own mark then!!!
It's not you C Trooper! I think the picnic is a good mark, and I think the sporting event was a good mark too, and as I showed with my posts above, adding a NASCAR item is as easy as printing something out, so it was not an unreasonable request.

If you don't like it or don't want to participate, then don't, but there is no reason to come into this game and start complaining about somebody's choice for a mark just because you don't like it.:readit:

Now let's get back to the game at hand. I'm certain somebody can get a shot having a sack lunch near their bike. :cheesygrin: Y'all are lucky I'm currently bikeless in Kentucky or you'd have to put up with another picture of my mug. :ROFL::ROFL:

John

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

Lets see if this one works... sorry about not getting the last one as I was too busy with work and couldn't get out on the bike... my coworker coming back to work with his breakfast :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

And another shot to show the river in the background to try for bonus points :)

Next Mark - Lets go back to a non- professional sporting event, bonus points for cheerleader in the photo too :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

High School Soccer Game!

Next mark: A sunset. Bonus if your beloved is in the pic.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
imported post

I don't know how to work the photo shop editor well to re contrast the pix...

thats the wing, me, mrs. trooper... and SW Iowa sunset...

next mark... firetruck

extra point if you can finda fire trucknot painted red(they are out there)

extra point if you can get a fireman to pose with you!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

Wow! 3 Marks in one afternoon... that's sweet. I love this game :)

Blaine

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
imported post

I think a person needs to have the camera ready and take pictures of the Wing in front of everything interesting then use the pictures you have taken for this game.
I am enjoying reading this thread.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
imported post

WOO HOO :banana:WOO HOO :banana:

I got one I got one :dance:

But I don't get any Bonus points, It's definitely red, and there are no firemen in the picture and don't think there have been in many years.

I saw this derelict fire truck on my way home this morning and stopped to take the picture.

The next Mark is "Train"

Bonus points for Steam Train.

Double Bonus points if the train is moving.

Triple Bonus points if it's a steam Train and it's moving.

Quadruple bonus points for a Conductor (my step son is a Conductor)

Good Hunting :waving:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
imported post

Larry22935 wrote:

:15magenta:

Can I get away with this one?

NO :yelling:

Rule number 5

5. No pictures, paintings or other facsimiles of the mark in the photo, has to be the real thing, NO Photoshop type stuff.

I think yoiu Photoshopped your bike in there. :D

Peter

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

KC9KAS wrote:
I think a person needs to have the camera ready and take pictures of the Wing in front of everything interesting then use the pictures you have taken for this game.
Rule #8. The picture of the mark should be a new picture taken just for the Scavenger Hunt after the mark is called. :waving:

John

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
imported post

Ok you got me. I did Photoshop the bike in front of the train.I never win anything.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

I'm sure he knew that Larry based on the giggling emoticons he put in. This is a fun thread guys, keep it up! I'm hoping to get one here soon.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
imported post

We play this game on the Volusia board I belong to also.. it's been active for about 3 yrs now.

with one difference...

its YOU, YOUR BIKE, and the target.... YOU have to be in the photo as well. That way we all know you didn't happen to snap a photo of just ANY m/c next to the current 'target'.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
imported post

Ok, I'll put up these 2 pix of the "train" for approval... there is simply no place to get the bike close enough for the bike and the train other than this shot... the top of thetrain is just visiable through the tree tops... the second pix is of me next to the train to show what it looks like... I'm not trying to pull a fast one here, if the pix is not acceptable I'll withdraw the entry and try another attempt...

FYI... this is the Union Pacific "Big Boy" the largest steam locomotive built... its located in Omaha, Ne

Attachments

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

C Trooper wrote:
Ok, I'll put up these 2 pix of the "train" for approval... there is simply no place to get the bike close enough for the bike and the train other than this shot... the top of thetrain is just visiable through the tree tops... the second pix is of me next to the train to show what it looks like... I'm not trying to pull a fast one here, if the pix is not acceptable I'll withdraw the entry and try another attempt...

FYI... this is the Union Pacific "Big Boy" the largest steam locomotive built... its located in Omaha, Ne
Can't you get somebody to go hold those trees down out of the way? :ROFL::ROFL: I'm not the judge here but I think you met the requirements IMHO. So what's the next mark? :cheesygrin:

John

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

Neither the rules nor the mark state how much of the mark has to be see. In the first pic, I see a bike, a rider, a passenger and what looks like something that could very reasonably be 2 steam domes of the very locomotive seen in the second pic.

I vote that Trooper scored the mark!!

41 - 60 of 3940 Posts