Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

good photo's, but just one thing, take a look at the photo's of the poor man's cruise control, to me its the wrong way round, i have one on mine and ive seen many others set up like mine, i activate mine with my thumb and release with my thumb, some one will around soon to tell me iff i'm wrong

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

'Nice ride, but you have some homework to do........good luck and fun with it!!!

·
Premium Member
12,778 Posts
imported post

That looks to be a nice project and will turn into a fine ride when complete . Now if you would send me the other project parked next to it ...LOL . I think you keep yourself busy . I hope your riding by summer .

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

WOw That looks sweet. I dunno But I like it naked. WIthout the crash bars. Great lookin bike. I always look at the glass half full

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,650 Posts
imported post

That's a nice ride there. Some TLC and some spiffing up and you will be mighty proud to ride her.

Oh, are you sure that radiator is large enough to keep the engine cool? :action:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

You got some work cutout for you, but what a bike. :)You'll have lots of fun working on it as well as riding. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

yes good project, looks like lots of work but seems like a good bike to start with

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

redneck wrote:
good photo's, but just one thing, take a look at the photo's of the poor man's cruise control, to me its the wrong way round, i have one on mine and ive seen many others set up like mine, i activate mine with my thumb and release with my thumb, some one will around soon to tell me iff i'm wrong
Yes, it is mounted wrong. The support/cross bar goes to the front of the switch housing facing you as you sit on the bike. That way it puts the lock/release lever right at your thumb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.