Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Excuse the quality. Taken with my phone :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

That looks like a huge garage. Or maybe you keep the lawn equipment outside.
Is that bird still alive in that cage ,?,

I hope that pipe wrench on the wall doesnt get used on the wing. Is it a wing wrench??

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Yeah 10 m x 12 m. My house had a 5m x 3m garage when I bought it. I built on the double garage and extended my sitting room into the original garage. A couple of years later the wife wanted a bigger kitchen so I extended the garage as well. I'm a bit of a tool junkie and worked out of this garage for 14 years doing kitchen caabinets, BIC's etc. Then I landed a big job 18 months ago and moved into a small factory. Now I've got plenty of space for my wings.
The bird died years ago. I use the wrench to threaten the wing when it won't behave but I haven't hit it, yet.

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
imported post

I have a wing wench… her name is Christine.

:D

Tim.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

That's a sad story. The wheel belongs to my youngster's Aprilia RS 125. He had it for exactly 1 week when he pranged it. 450 km's on the clock. Fortunately he was wearing ATGATT and didn't get too hurt. The wheel has just come back from being repaired as the rim was dented. We are waiting for the rest of the spares in order to repair the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.